5 Star hotel management softwareOctober 20, 2022
Best Front desk software for hotels
A front desk software for hotels must offer a variety of features to manage a hotel’s front desk operations. It needs to have an intuitive user interface that is easy to use for hotel staff with different levels of experience and expertise. The software should be able to integrate with other hotel systems such as the property management system (PMS), point of sale (POS) system, and the global distribution system (GDS).
Some of the key features that a hotel front desk software should offer are:
– Reservation management: The software should enable hotel staff to manage online and offline reservations. They should be able to check the availability of rooms, block rooms for guests, and make changes to reservations.
– Check-in and check-out: The software should enable hotel staff to manage check-ins and check-outs. They should be able to check guests in and out, issue room keys, and collect payments.
– Rate management: The software should enable hotel staff to manage rates. They should be able to create and manage rate lists, and offer discounts and promotions.
– Communication: The software should enable hotel staff to communicate with guests. They should be able to send messages, make phone calls, and send emails.
– Reporting: The software should enable hotel staff to generate reports. They should be able to track occupancy, revenue, and other KPIs.
The front desk software should offer a variety of features to manage a hotel’s front desk operations. It needs to have an intuitive user interface that is easy to use for hotel staff with different levels of experience and expertise. The software should be able to integrate with other hotel systems such as the property management system (PMS), point of sale (POS) system, and the global distribution system (GDS).
How to select a front desk software for your hotel?
When it comes to choosing the best hotel front desk software for your business, there are a few key factors you need to consider. The first is what features you need the software to have. Make a list of all the features you need and then compare that list to the features offered by the various software options.
Another important factor to consider is ease of use. You want to make sure that the software you select is easy for your staff to use. The last thing you want is for your staff to be frustrated with the software and unable to use it effectively.
Another factor to consider is price. You need to find a software option that fits within your budget. There are a variety of software options available, so you should be able to find one that fits your budget.
Finally, you need to consider customer support. You want to make sure that the software company you select offers excellent customer support in case you have any questions or need help using the software.
By considering these factors, you should be able to select the best hotel front desk software for your business.
What is the best platform for managing lost and found for Hotels?
The best platform you can find is Deliverback.
You can just simply signup and one of our agents will reach out to you in order to provide additional details.
What is the process that Deliverback follows?
The process followed by deliverback is the following:
1) Every time that one of your guests sends an email or calls you regarding a lost item that you found, you forward the email text I sent you or letting him know over the phone to visit deliverback.com
2) The guest fills in all the required information in our form here and we process all the details to ensure that the information is correct.
3) Your hotel receives an email to verify the details of the guest.
4) Once the verification is done, Deliverback forwards the voucher to you in order to print it and place it in the lost item that you have. The hotel handles the packaging of the item
5) Then the carrier (mostly DHL) will come and pickup the item from your hotel
6) The guest will receive an email with the tracking number in order to track the package.
7) Finally you can use the online platform of Deliverback in order to manage all your lost items as well as the shipments
We hope this blog post has been helpful in your search for the best hotel management software for your business. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re always happy to help!